Saturday, May 28, 2022

Oak Park in Minot, North Dakota

We moved today to Minot, North Dakota. The first two pictures were taken as we were about to leave our campground in Mandan, North Dakota. I saw these very vibrant colored birds and I thought they must be hummingbirds but the beak isn't right. I have now asked my birding friends to let me know what it is so I'll update this post as soon as I find out.



When we left Mandan, I took a few pictures on the way to Minot.





Lake Audubon

Once we arrived in Minot, we got our camper set up and then we decided to check out the town. We made a stop at Oak Park in Minot. It was a beehive of activity with families and teenagers everywhere enjoying the park and the facilities. 


This Chapel is at the entrance to the park.



There was a nice hiking trail next to the creek and we decided to take a walk on the trail.

Canadian Geese were all over the place.



Can you see the turtle on the lily pad/?



After we left the park, we stopped at the local Dairy Queen for a treat. Unfortunately, this is a real habit of ours!


No comments:

Post a Comment