Monday, June 13, 2016

Bear Country USA

Well, I'm glad we went to Devil's Tower yesterday. Last night after we returned home I rammed my little toe into a chair leg and had to bandage my toes together. So today, Lee could push me around Bear Country.

When I asked Jayden what he liked best on the trip, he said it was Bear Country. I think it was because they had so many baby animals and they were so fun to watch.








Reindeer

Magpie

Reindeer


Reindeer and babies

Arctic White Wolf



Dahl Sheep


Big Horn Sheep




Mountain Goat

Black Bears




Mountain Lion








This is also a black bear but he is 
prettier - blondes have more fun!



Prong Horn Antelope

Mule Deer


Black Bear on Patrol -I don't think he 
wants him to get to the parking lot




 Skunk

Racoons


Baby Red Fox (they change color later)


We had fun watching them prance around - they
 were just let out for the public to see


Lee pushing me around


Jayden


Porcupine

Bobcat



Lee and Jayden ordering lunch


We all had Nacho Grandes



Baby Black Bears - they had a ton 
of them playing in Baby Land







Coyote


Red fox




Arctic Fox


Jayden in the Gift Shop posing with the bears



How about a Kiss goodbye to Bear Country!

As we left Bear Country, it started to rain. We decided to drive into Rapid City to do some shopping. The rain got so bad and we went back to the RV in Custer. We found out later that tornado warnings were issued in Rapid City while we were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment