Friday, September 24, 2021

Spending Time With Paul & Pat

 

This morning Barb and I went out to do some shopping for a girlfriend who had some surgery and needed some clothes that were easy to put on. We dropped the clothes off at her house and then went back to Barb's. 

Lee and I went off to buy me some socks because it is cold around here and my feet were freezing! Then we headed over to my brother Paul's house to visit with them.

Paul spends a lot of time gardening and his back yard is just beautiful. Unfortunately, it was rainy today so I didn't get any pictures of it this time around.



We had Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner and it was really good. Our nephew, Justin, was home for a visit so we were blessed to see him while we were there. 


Justin


Something was funny besides Lee's face as I took this picture!


Paul and Justin

Lee and Pat

Me (Mary) and Paul

Paul and Pat

After dinner we played I don't know how many games of Pegs & Jokers but it was several hours worth.

It was great to see them and we hope to get together with them again before we head out of CR.

No comments:

Post a Comment