Sunday, June 7, 2015

Day With The Andersons

Today we enjoyed time with my two brothers and their wives.  We all met at Dan and Linda's and Linda did her usual wonderful job of feeding us all!

Linda working on lunch

Pat giving her moral support

My brother Paul

My brother Dan giving me a silly grin

Lee relaxing

My brothers

Pat and Paul waiting for Linda to sit down to eat

Linda made these ham and cheese baked 
sandwiches that were just awesome!

Time to Pass the Food but I made them wait
 until I got one more picture!

Now she is up getting dessert

Me and Dan

I wanted a picture of the three of us but two of us didn't want one!

Okay, I finally got them to behave!

It was the guys turn and Paul decided to ham it up!

There they are - three of my favorite fellows!

No comments:

Post a Comment