Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Driving Around San Diego, California and the La Joya Caves

Today we just decided to drive around San Diego with no place in mind. I really needed to have a day off of my feet. The back of my legs were so sore from doing all the walking this past week. I put Voltaren on the back of my legs last night and that helped some. 

San Diego Bay

A tribute to Bob Hope







The San Diego Coronado Bridge





















I
I don't have any idea what kind of tree this is but it doesn't appear to have any bark!













The following pictures were taken at the La Joya Caves












She has a baby under her wing and even let us see it, however, not long enough for me to see it!










She is sitting on her baby


It is beautiful here but there is a scent in the air from all the wild life that we could live without!



























No comments:

Post a Comment