Saturday, July 31, 2021

We've Been Missing Traveling - Today we Purchased A Grand Design Imagine 17MKE

Today we went over to Ron Hoover Marine and RV in Donna, Texas to check out what they had on their lot. We've been looking around for awhile. I (Mary) have been looking at trailer layouts on the internet for months. I knew what I wanted but everything I read said that we would probably never find one because they fly out of the lots.

I didn't tell the salesman what I wanted but we went out and looked at several and then I saw the one I wanted sitting on the lot. I asked if it was sold and the guy said "No, it just came in yesterday/" 

We went in and looked at it and decided to buy it. That took hours. The paperwork is staggering. You might as well buy a house.



The problem with buying it is that we sold our Fifth Wheel and Freightliner a few weeks ago. We don't have anything to haul it home with! So, they agreed to keep it on the lot until we picked it up.


We love the awning. You push a button to get it out and it has a set of LED light strips on it. Looks really neat!


This small rig has a bigger kitchen and bathroom than our Doubletree 36' Fifth Wheel!







It has this couch as you enter the door, but it also has another couch with two recliners across from the  33" Roku TV.

It seems to have a ton of storage but it will be interesting to see if we can get everything we will want to take in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment